instagram

Monday 1 November 2010

London Visit

I have been neglecting my blog but hopefully have an excuse as I have been visiting my daughter in London, taking my grandchildren to a Halloween Party and now I'm frantically getting ready for our "sweetpea" launch party on Wednesday.

When I was in London I had great fun with my daughter, Kate is a very talented designer and has just designed a range of indoor tree hangings, cushions and tea towels - they are all amazing. During my stay the fabric for the trees had just been printed with the new designs and we made up some of the trees. Each tree has its own story and is embellished with a hand made badge which depicts one of the story characters - they are just perfect.

Kate has a website with all of her lovely designs on - the trees will be on soon!

Kate also has a shop front on Notonthehighstreet

Its well worth having a look for lovely original Christmas gift ideas - although of course I am bias but her products are beautiful!





This is Rosy Posy tree and it has a little tree house on its branches - it hasn't got the lovely story gift tag with it yet as that's still being printed.
My camera doesn't do it justice.







I have put the Miss Peabody tree next to the Rosy Posy tree , Miss Peabody has got a little baby bird in her branches.






                 
I have just hung the two little trees in my window they look lovely -just wish my
photo was better.



Kate has designed some exquisite badges for our launch party



I think the badges look really cute. Pam and I are putting some goodie bags together to give to customers - they will contain some of our smaller knitted products, corsages, hair bows, hair bobbles etc
We are also going to add one of our hand painted gift tags and of course one of Kate's badges.

  
When we have assembled the goodie bags I will put a photo on the blog and also some shots of the party - I hope lots of people pop in throughout the day.

Bye for now Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x