instagram

Sunday 29 April 2012

baking makes me smile ........

After the stress of my list day I am pleased to say that yesterday was a good day - I managed to achieve lots of things - I had a lovely day baking for the birthday tea party. I love baking and its one of the few things that give you fairly instant gratification - so many other things take ages before you can see the results.

I had requests for a chocolate birthday cake and a heart cake - Finn loves heart cakes

  I love my kitchen aid - chocolate cake on the go ............



















heart cake ready for the oven .............



















this new mini muffin tin is great it holds 24 cakes...........


out of the oven and cooling .......................




























all decorated - yummy ....................




















       filled with fresh raspberries and cream ...................


















can't bake and not make a batch of cupcakes ..................




































The party was a success and nothing beats having your family round for tea ...........

Unfortunately Kate was missing as she lives in London but she is coming home for the wedding (now less than 2 weeks - must keep calm) she has sent me some lovely photos of the granny squares blanket which is now happy living in the nursery.



I think the "belle and boo" bunny cushion likes the look of the blanket ........





















some of my crochet flowers were also dispatched to live in Parsons Green ......





















I need to get myself sorted now as the bride to be and her three bridesmaids are collecting me soon as its the final fitting with the seamstress - can't wait to see how she looks............

talk soon x    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x