instagram

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Granny square saga .......................

Its finished ..............yeah!

My first crochet project is completed - not quite as big as I had hoped but I have stitched 117 squares together and I think it looks good. I had quite a lot of trouble getting the edges straight and is seemed a bit mishapen - so I decided to block it. I sprayed it with water and pinned it onto a damp towel gently pulling it into shape..............I can't believe what a difference it has made.



Blocking the blanket into shape ...........

I am not going to want to part with this blanket .................























All ready to parcel up and post to Jake for his nursery .............
































Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x