instagram

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Granny square update............

I thought I should catch up with my granny square blanket - I love making the crochet squares although its a little bit tricky changing the yarn - each square has three different colour elements. The most boring time consuming bit is neatening the 6 tails on every square - does anyone have any tips?




I wish I had a little elf who would neaten up all the backs whilst I was sleeping!












I've got about a 100 squares neatened - I feel so good ( unfortunately not neatened by the elf!)










Its starting to take shape - I don't want to give it away now!









Hopefully will have the finished mini blanket to show you on my next post (very mini blanket.........maybe I should call it a "baby blankie")

talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x