instagram

Saturday 21 April 2012

more mushrooms .....or granny squares

I am in a quandary! I love my knitted mushrooms and would really like a new family of them - my last family of mushrooms moved to Parsons Green to be adopted by my daughter -  but they do take quite a lot of time to knit up  as I am using fine yarn on 2.5 mm needles ................. on the other hand crochet squares are very quick and you get almost instant gratification watching  your pile of colourful squares grow................what do you think?

I think I will do both ................having two projects on the go won't be a problem they will have to fight for my attention..............
                                                                         
                                                 started my mushroom .........                                                                              


wool sorted for squares - love the colours ........

                                                                           

Talk to you later with an update x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x