instagram

Thursday 26 April 2012

pink day ...................

I have been thinking about colour and have decided to have a day devoted to pink  ............... which is Daisy's favourite colour

http://ing-things.blogspot.co.uk/ recently had an orange day  - I just love the fridge




http://blog.lobsterandswan.com/  has just had a yellow day - so sunny



so here goes all good things come in pink! .............................

                               
                

           
                          

               


              

           

                                                          
           
                                                               
I have had such fun researching pink images - pink champagne and chocolates seemed a perfect way to finish.

I think I might choose a new colour once a month - I can't wait
talk soon x

1 comment:

  1. Have you got a new pink apple laptop??...loving the pink !!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x