instagram

Sunday 20 May 2012

birthday boys ..................

The birthday party was a success we had two very happy birthday boys and the cakes were a hit.

I baked some little buns to put with Finns shark cake - which added to the shark theme




Noah's cake started out as a rectangle of sponge which I then shaped into a number one ..........



Then I cut the cake in half and added jam and butter cream .....................


Finishing off with lots more icing and a bit of piping ............................................




After the hectic party I had a couple of quiet hours on the sofa finishing my knitting projects ................


All the pieces of the little monster are made but need assembling ..................



I think he is quite cute - I hope the new baby boy will give him a cuddle .................



Hat is all ready to be gift wrapped - I thought I would add some little knitted lavender hearts as an extra treat to be wrapped up for mum .........


Nearly all knitted then I just need to fill with lavender and a little bit of stuffing ........


I think they look lovely - I'm going to knit some for me..............


Another busy but lovely family day - night night talk soon x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x