instagram

Monday 14 May 2012

what a beautiful wedding ....................

I can't believe its all over...............weddings can take an age to plan and then they are over in a blink of an eye - but we all had a wonderful time and my daughter looked beautiful. I can give you a peak but I don't have many photos yet.



Laura just before the wedding ...............



so happy ..............



           Laura with her three best friends ..........

                                                              on her way .............




The weather was perfect - the sun smiled upon us and the guests and children were all amazing . It was a lovely family occasion with bouncing castle, ice cream cart, magician, dancing and so much more..........

Laura smiled the entire day I have never seen her more radiant - I know that she will be very happy. 

On the night of the wedding we all stayed in a little farm house and then on Sunday morning we had a lovely family breakfast together, at lunch time Laura and Chris went away on a "mini -moon" until Wednesday - the main honeymoon is in June when then fly off to Italy for two weeks - which is where they got engaged  - so full of romantic memories.

I am off to catch up on all the chores that have been left untouched for far to long and also to get on with the two knitting commissions I received just before the wedding.

Talk soon 

Sue x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x