instagram

Tuesday 26 June 2012

my first award .......................

I was up and about very early this morning, busy packing and getting ready for my trip to Kate's - whilst having my morning cup of coffee I thought I would spend 10 minutes catching up with my favourite blogs. I was delighted to find that Barbara who writes the wonderful "thenewgoodlife" blog had nominated me for a "one lovely blog award"   


                                 
I am so thrilled as I am a relative newcomer to the blogging world and this is my first ever award.                  
I now have to share 5 facts about me and nominate 5 of my favourite blogs for this lovely award  - I can't wait but my 10 minutes were up about an hour ago so I must get busy.

Back soon with five interesting facts and my nominations x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x