instagram

Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve .................

                                                         
I'm so excited it's finally arrived and everything seems to be falling into place. I was up early and managed to get lots done, I am just back from the hairdressers which was a nice relaxing treat ( managed to do a bit more of my knitting but alas this present won't be finished on time).


I've just put my ham onto roast as I have got family and friends coming round this evening for my Christmas Eve party, it's a very informal gathering and food will be simple but hearty. if possible I am hoping to do some foody preparations in advance for tomorrow. Laura is helping and she has used Jamie Oliver's recipe and roasted chicken wings to make the Christmas gravy in advance - I will let you know how it tastes.

Hope you all have an amazing Christmas and I will be back in the New Year xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x