instagram

Saturday 22 December 2012

quick hello ............

Only time for a quick hello tonight, I've been at the hospital most of the day with my dad and then had to take my mum supermarket shopping - it was crazy. People seem to be expecting a siege and I think the shops only close for one day.

I'm back home now but need to go out again for my Christmas groceries (the supermarkets are open until midnight - poor staff)  Just about to start writing my shopping list.


I am trying hard to keep Sunday clear and have a quiet day at home. With luck I will be so organised  that I may even have time to get on with my last outstanding Christmas knit ( famous last words)

Also hoping we have a Sunday post as I am still waiting for three presents to be delivered - fingers crossed.

talk tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x