1. Clean house - finished
2. Laundry - washed, dried and folded
3. Ironing. - all ironed and put away
4. Food shopping - cupboards and fridge are full
5. Bake for afternoon tea - about half way
|cup cakes baked and ready to freeze - I will defrost them and ice on Sunday morning.............|
|lemon sponges baked and ready to be popped in the freezer until Sunday then they will be defrosted and sandwiched together with lemon curd and butter cream - yummy|
|I made this cake with Zachy and he called it a rainbow cake - it looks scary but it tastes nice|
on with the rest of the list.................
6.Organise Easter egg hunt - write clues, hide eggs etc - not yet!
7.Check I have enough Easter eggs for everyone - all checked I have a plentiful supply
8.Buy flowers - bought and they look perfect in my decorated jam jars
9. Turn up and hem lounge curtains - they have been turned up and are hanging at the windows - I have to confess I didn't hem them myself but they look lovely and the lady who did them for me has done a wonderful job.
10. Hairdressers - hair trimmed and coloured to perfection.
I have also decorated my little white tree and it looks lovely and the crochet bunnies are well on the way. I have made two so far but I haven't assembled the pieces yet. Hopefully if I have an hour to spare later I can crochet them together.
Just had a call from Kate and she is coming home today rather than tomorrow - which is great I can't wait to give Jake a big hug but I better get on with my jobs before she arrives..................
I think I have done really well with my list - I did have some help along the way but I've added a number of extra things during the week.
Hope you all have lots of fun and a wonderful Easter weekend.
talk soon xxx