instagram

Monday 1 April 2013

Easter egg hunt and party................

We had a lovely day yesterday, the weather was perfect and enabled us to have the Easter egg hunt in the garden. The children had great fun and so did the adults - good food, lots of chocolate and a glass or two of fizz all went down very well.

I think the photos capture it all...................

I always worry if I have made enough food..............................
more food..................
lemon cake.....................yummy
strawberry pavlova - made by Grandma...................
Laura made some fab chocolate lollipop's...............
mini chocolate Easter cakes....................
Laura's yummy cookies..................
I love my easter chicks......................
first few clues were indoors - then coats on and out into the garden............








lets go behind the shed.....................
I think I can see something.................
I don't think Finn wanted a photo but Zachy is always ready for the camera..................
Noah seems to have lost his bucket...................
Jake's bucket is getting quite full.......................
more eggs for my bucket.......................  

Back inside and we finished off with an Easter pass the parcel.......................


I think everyone had fun - it had been worth all the hard work................

talk soon x


10 comments:

  1. Looks lie a fantastic day was had by all! The wee ones all look so sweet. Food looks fab...
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time, lots of happy faces :-) Rowen@ Coastal Colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks delicious and all the children so happy! I've seen those chicks a few times now in Blogland; they are so cute! I never saw them before this year. I'm glad you had a nice holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little ones look like they had a ball ... happy smiling faces ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little kids look like they are having so much fun and you've all had a happy Easter. Thanks for sharing.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm supposed to be calorie counting, but I just spied your Easter feast and now I want a midnight feast!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure I've ever seen so much food .. yummy. It's just as well that I'm currently tucking into a piece of deliciousness myself that I'm not starving, looking through you photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like so much FUN!! Love all those sweet little faces!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x