I've started with a random picture, just because I loved this display in John Lewis. I wanted to buy everything.
Now onto random facts.............
- I'm wearing pink shoes today - it was sunny when I woke but now it's raining not sure pink shoes work anymore.
- When I was small I wanted to be Snow White - in fact maybe I still do.
- I used to be a nurse
- I hate mayonnaise - just thought I would share that insignificant fact.
- I have more yarn, buttons, fabric and bits and bobs than any sensible women would ever need but still want and buy more
- I love football especially Manchester City
- I love taking care of people much to Mr R's dismay - I think I have far too much empathy for my own good.
- I can't ride a bike which people don't believe - is that really strange I don't think it's that strange and I did have a lovely red tricycle when I was small. It had a red boot which I squashed my dolls in to
- My dad has three sisters and three daughters, I am the eldest and have three lovely daughters who have produced 5 boys between them - where have all the girls gone - although I do have one beautiful boisterous grandaughter.
- I am a very content person and am always thankful for my lot in life which might sound boring but I really mean it.
- I love baking - I don't think that will surprise you.
- I'm going on holiday on Sunday - I should be planning and packing not writing random lists.
- I like writing lists which I then forget about.
- I'm completing a one sentence a day journal - sometimes I write two!
- I tend to leave things until the last minute - see point 12
- I love being a blogger
- I used to pretend I was Valerie Singleton - note for young people, she presented Blue Peter
talk soon x