instagram

Tuesday 1 March 2016

New Beginnings

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are enjoying the 1st March. We are inching towards Spring and I can spy blossom on the trees. This time of year inspires me to have fresh and new ideas and my first is quite dramatic. After a lovely relationship with blogger I have decided to move over to Wordpress and have posted my first post today. I would love you to share my new journey with me and to celebrate my first post I am running a little yarn give away.

Hope you pop over here to check out my new Blog, hope to see you soon and thank you for supporting me over the last five years.

talk soon

2 comments:

  1. Link is not found Sue. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo I've hopefully fixed it - hope all is well with you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x