instagram

Wednesday 1 September 2010

5am "can't sleep" blog

well it's 5 am and I can't sleep. Sitting in the kitchen with a cup of tea and the dog, I'm thinking about knitting and crafts generally. What will my next project be? I've got so many ideas, but I'm on a mission to finish my christmas present knitting by the end of september - that's only a jumper for eldest son, finish a jumper for middle son and some socks for the husband to go! I think I'm being a bit optimistic.

we've also got some craft fairs booked so need to get things sorted for them, like making some more of these hair clips, modelled by Sue's lovely daughter Laura.
back to bed for an hour now, Pam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x