instagram

Saturday 18 September 2010

"late friday night"

It always seems late when I decide to log on - its been a grotty week and I have had little time to be creative although am constantly thinking about new ideas.

Last week I talked about wanting to knit a cushion - well I have managed to finish my first cushion and I am quite pleased with the finished design, its 50cm by 50cm knitted in double knitting 100% wool in pale grey and pink.

I knitted a few small hearts in pink and stitched them on afterwards. I did think about swiss darning hearts onto the cushion but decided to knit them and applique them on instead.




I am going on holiday on Monday so need to organise myself and get packing this weekend. I have been trying to decide how much knitting I can take with me and avoid looking too weird.

How trendy has knitting become! -  maybe I can pretend to be Julia Roberts or Sarah Jessica Parker when I am annoying sun worshipers with the clacking of my knitting needles.


      
This could be me next week

 


 



I'm not sure I really believe that Russell Crowe has started knitting - but he makes knitting look cool!





Well on that note I had better say goodnight I will be back in a fortnight hopefully tanned, refreshed and with lots of knitting! Sue x

 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x