instagram

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

I have had a lovely few days with my grandchildren we celebrated last night eating lots of goodies and watching Ice Age 3.

Its now all quiet the house is empty and I am thinking about the year a head and how to kick start mine and Pam's business "sweetpea family" we have had a few good months with pre Christmas Fairs, our own Sweetpea @ home party and some bespoke commissions but we need to establish our market much more.

We predominantly design and knit accessories - scarfletts, snoods, headbands and hats are the best sellers. We also make other small gifts such as knitted cupcakes, lavender bags/birds/hearts, cushions and hot water bottle covers.

Over the last few months we have let our Folksy Shop lapse but we are hoping to build this up and possibly also look at setting up an Etsy Shop as well. We are also exploring other marketing tools such as Face book and maybe even Twitter which I find very hard to get my head around - but hopefully all of these things will help grow our business and generate interest.

Our headbands have been very popular and one has even been site seeing in New York!









 Elizabeth is all snuggled up in one of our best selling grey headbands




It would be nice if it got noticed on Wall Street.
I will blogg again soon and hopefully will have some more news to share about our marketing ideas 
Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x