instagram

Tuesday 3 April 2012

I think they are adorable ..............




Not yet available but I just had to share with you some new designs that are being developed by
http://www.oneofakindboutique.co.uk/ 

Kate has given me a sneak preview of her new woodland friends - they complement the urban garden  range beautifully. So far I have only been given glimpses of  Trevor and Isabella but more creatures will be joining the woodland friends range soon ...........  I want them all!

 
                            

                               

                                     



























   






As soon as they are available I will post you an update x.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x