instagram

Wednesday 4 April 2012

More hats, boots and chat ........

My shopping trip was very productive  - I think I might have the perfect wedding outfit but I also managed to get lots of lovely new yarn! I happened to stumble across "Purl City" http://purlcityyarns.com/store/  in Manchester's Northern Quarter- it wasn't really a stumble as I have been before and actually it wasn't very near any wedding outfit shops!

I love Purl City they have lots of amazing yarns and the staff are so lovely and they have a big sofa so you can just drop in and do some knitting and have a chat. They also have a great blog with interesting patterns and ideas  http://purlcityyarns.tumblr.com/

I bought some fine Egyptian cotton and some merino wool to knit some more little hats and bootees - I really must put them on our Folksy Shop as its empty at the moment ......... it looks like we have stopped knitting - what an awful thought!

                                                       
     
      



















One of my favourite blogs at the moment is http://buffaloknitter.blogspot.co.uk/ Kate talks about all aspects of her life but majors on her knitting projects, cooking and also interesting books she has read or is reading.  
                   



" The Dirty Life" - took my fancy its a true story about following your dreams and learning to grow your own happiness. Kristin Kimball interviews an organic farmer ..... I won't go on as I don't want to spoil the story for you.





 I have also been baking for yet another christening - all these new spring babies.........      

                                                                                                                                                            







































Hope you all have a lovely Easter ..........good night x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x