instagram

Thursday 5 April 2012

It's nice to be looked after ..........




I have been feeling a bit under the weather this week and unfortunately I have had to cancel a family gathering planned for Easter Sunday - which is  very disappointing as my "Easter Egg Hunt" has become quite a family tradition ever since our first grandson was born.

I'm not sure what the weather will be like over the Bank Holiday Weekend but I hope you have all got lots of nice things planned - don't over indulge on the chocolate though!









All of my family have been so supportive busy rearranging plans - especially my daughters. I received a little get well soon "woodland friend" in the post this morning from Kate - I hope you like Millie ........

 

Bye for now x                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x