instagram

Wednesday 2 May 2012

May Craft Fair...............


In all my excitement about wedding planning (week on Saturday!) I had almost forgotten that Pam and I are exhibiting at a craft fair on Saturday its being held at  Levenshulme Inspire. Click on the link for more information

Levenshulme Inspire
Levenshulme Inspire
Levenshulme Inspire is a dynamic partnership involving people committed to transforming the local area  through community activity, creativity, enterprise and fun.


We have got quite a lot of knitted items to take with us and I am just finishing off a couple of children's toys - I will photograph them tomorrow. Its always nice catching up with fellow crafters - hope if you are nearby you will call in to see us.

More info tomorrow - talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x