instagram

Sunday 8 July 2012

It's finished ................

Molly


My first ever crochet doll ............... I am so pleased, and must thank annabooshouse again for the amazing tutorial.  I need to work on the hair but I still love her.My mind is racing about my next doll, or should it be a monkey or even a cat - although I do fancy a rainbow monkey but then I think Molly would like a sister. It's definitely going to become a craze. ( my poor patchwork - crochet is winning by far at the moment)

talk soon
Sue x




1 comment:

  1. Now she is one spunky looking doll, she looks like she has attitude in the best possible way! Can't wait to see the next addition.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x