instagram

Tuesday 28 August 2012

cupcake commissions ...............

As well as planning for the "Hen Party" afternoon tea I have had two new commissions for cupcakes. The first a Christening and the second a Baby Shower. I baked the Christening Cupcakes on Saturday and delivered them on Sunday morning in good time for the party.

I always feel apprehensive when baking for special occasions as I want everything to be perfect.

mixing my sponge


first batch looking OK ..........

first ever baby hands and feet  (might need a little more practice)
hope they look scrummy  ............

I'm pleased with the duck egg blue butter cream .............

ready for delivery .............
The Christening was a great success - feedback was good and all my cakes disappeared in record time.

I'm looking forward to making some little pink and blue feet for the baby shower and experimenting with some other new decorations, the sponge will stay the same as I think it works well  and I am happy with my butter cream and fondant icing.

talk soon x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x