instagram

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Still on target .......

I stayed up very late on Monday night watching Andy Murray winning his first ever "Grand Slam" in New York.

                    

It was about 2.30am when I finally got into bed so unfortunately yesterday I was running on empty but luckily still managed to have another productive day.

First thing Tuesday morning I met up with my friend Jane and we had a lovely catch up and celebrated her birthday over coffee but alas no birthday cake (I am still being good) Jane loved her birthday present, I had ordered her a Florrie Fern Tree and some adorable Tree Triplets from oneofakindboutique Urban Garden collection, to make it even more special I commissioned Kate to customise the present with some special birthday badges.
Product Image
Florrie Fern
 Product Image
Tree Triplets
During the afternoon I did some cooking, I made a vegetable pie with puff pastry, cauliflower cheese and herby new potatoes for dinner. Later in the evening I made some baby shower cake decorations in preparation for making the cakes later in the week. It's important that the flower paste decorations have time to dry out completely before I use them to decorate the cakes.

flowers and feet
more flowers and feet

I need to refer to my list but I think I am still on track.
talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x