instagram

Wednesday 28 November 2012

yarn along - first ever granny striped cowl..............

For my yarn along post this week I am proud to present my first ever granny striped cowl and I love it. I am an avid follower of tangled happy and came across this amazing pattern for a crochet cowl. The pattern was created by Inverleith which is a lovely blog that I am going to be looking out for in the future.

I started the cowl yesterday and once you have completed the foundation chain it grows really quickly, the pattern suggests Cath Kidston colours but I used yarn from my stash and I think the colours have worked well.


My reading this week has been the indulgent kind where you curl yourself up on the sofa and lose yourself in the plot, oblivious to the rest of the world (especially at mealtimes). I started with a bad cold a few days ago so it's been a good excuse to rest up with a book and I chose one that I have been wanting to read for a while, Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell. I love crime and forensic novels and Patricia Cornwell has long been one of my favourite authors, this book doesn't disappoint.


I think it looks even better on  ............
Hope you all visit Ginny to support her yarn along post.

Talk soon x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x