instagram

Monday 26 November 2012

Round up of my week .........

It's been a few days since I last sat at my desk, life seems to have stepped up a gear. I thought I would give you a quick round up of what I have been up to. On Thursday I was invited to a ladies charity evening to help raise funds for Stockport Women's Centre. It was an opportunity to meet up with some good friends, dress up in our finery, and support a fantastic charity.

On Friday I took my dad into hospital as he was listed to have a hip replacement, the surgery was successful and he is recuperating well. Luckily the hospital is only a few miles away so I can visit him frequently and organise transport for my mum.

Saturday I was busy making small cakes for Alex's 10th birthday party, hard to believe he is so grown up.



On Sunday morning I made a big chocolate birthday cake as Vicky and Laura were bringing the children round to celebrate Alex's birthday as his party on Saturday was for big boys and girls only!

a cool dude but still loves candles!
and making a wish .................
Evenings have been spent knitting, my scarf and hat collection is growing and I will soon have hats for all of my grandchildren for Christmas.

I have a busy week ahead as dad is still in hospital and I am doing a Christmas Craft Market with Pam on Saturday, so need to get on with some little last minute gift ideas.

talk soon x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x