instagram

Saturday 15 December 2012

Liebster award ...............

I had a lovely surprise earlier in the week I was nominated for a Liebster award by Melinda from Creative Wishes.

Thank you so much Melinda for your kind comments and for nominating me for the award, I am so delighted that you think my blog is lovely.


A Liebster means "Favourite" in German and the award is given to Bloggers with 200 or less followers. The award helps raise the profile of smaller blogs that you might love and follow but not many other people  know about.

If you are nominated for an award, you are encouraged to nominate 11 of your own favourite blogs.

I have lots of blogs I love so this is going to take some thought - I intend to make my nominations after Christmas when I have more time.

talk soon x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x