instagram

Sunday 16 December 2012

lovely Christmasy festive house...........

My house is starting to look festive, we got our tree yesterday and it's a lovely shape. My husband isn't allowed to go tree shopping alone as he can't understand the importance of checking out the shape of the tree, and not  buying one that has hardly any branches at the top. He thinks I take far to long to choose and often rolls his eyes when I ask the assistants to show me yet another tree. I love finding the perfect Christmas tree.

tree almost ready - now the rest of the house needs doing......  



 
Children's Christmas corner ....................
 
mantelpiece garland .................
I have knitted little Christmas trees and painted small  wooden trees to add to my garland, but the photo above isn't very clear, I have taken a close up - I think they look quite good.

knitted and wooden painted trees .............
sparkly branches .............

It was lovely when I came down for breakfast this morning I could smell the lovely Christmasy pine fragrance coming from my tree and the house looked wonderfully festive, only 9 days before the big day. Just a few more decorations to put up and the house is done - but where do I start next! I feel a list coming on as I still have so much left to do.

talk soon x

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x