instagram

Saturday 23 February 2013

tea party with teddies ........

Since coming home from London I have been busy with the little ones as I've had a poorly daughter who needed to be tucked up in bed. I have had such fun playing house under the table with Noah and eating chocolate buttons out of tiny plastic tea cups.

afternoon tea but not vintage style............
I have also been busy in the kitchen with Daisy who is as bad as Zachy when it comes to eating the cake mixture.
hard to resist her smile - even when it's covered in chocolate.......

Must admit it's nice to have a bit of quiet time, children have just returned home and I am curled up on the sofa with coffee and my Billie blanket. I need to get hooking as I have had little time to work on this woollyhugs baby blanket.

Hope you have a fun weekend.

Talk soon x

PS I have just added a followers gadget on my side bar, it would be great if you would click on it, as I've only got a few lovely but lonely followers at the moment x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x