instagram

Friday 22 February 2013

Kate's house..............

Whenever I spend time in London with Kate I am always in awe of her interior design talents. She has an incredible eye and manages to achieve wonderful visual displays, in every corner of her home. Kate's style is quite eclectic from modern, industrial, a touch of urban and even some slight vintage influences.

I feel sad that Kate has had to give up her business, she is such an inspirational designer maker but she had just too many balls to juggle. Being a busy mum and also Head of Art at a prestigious London school were stretching her to the limit. I am sure that Kate will continue to develop her design ideas and I have no doubt that when her life calms a little she will be tempted to explore other avenues.

With Kate's permission I have tried to capture a little glimpse of her lovely home - unfortunately I'm not sure the photographer was quite up to the job.

Kate's kitchen and outside space .............




main living space..................
Jake's room......................
study and staircase....................

 so much more I could show you but not enough time...............

talk soon x

ps I want to start to use my face book page more - please if you have a minute would you like my page
many many thanks
Sue x


6 comments:

  1. Kate's home looks wonderful, so stylish.
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, yes she is very stylish I need to pick up some tips x

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures of Kate's wonderful home! She is so stylish and creative!
    Wishing you a happy weekend!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog, yes I am very proud of Kate.
      Hope you have a fun weekend too x

      Delete
  3. Kate's home looks lovely - stylish yet homely... love it! A definite flair for interior styling... thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Amanda, I will pass your kind comments on to Kate x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x