instagram

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Yarn along - second sock

Now that my blanket is complete I have no excuse for not starting my second sock. It took a lot of willpower to pick up the four needles and cast on but I've done it and already feel really pleased, although I haven't got to any of the tricky bits yet.

The thing I find most difficult about knitting socks is that it's impossible to do anything else at the same time - not even watch TV as I have to concentrate so hard on what I'm doing. If I am going to finish this sock anytime soon I will have to limit reading my new novel to bedtime only. I finished my last novel (The safe house) super quick and it has inspired me to continue with the same genre. This week’s book is by David Baldacci - only read a few pages so far but I think it's going to be another good thriller.


Hope you have a chance to pop over to see Ginny  and if you have time don't forget to vote for her.


Talk soon x

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the socks. I've got a sweater I had planned to cast on about a month ago, but it's not a project you can do with tv on...or at least I can't. And sooooooo it remains no where.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x