instagram

Wednesday 20 March 2013

yarn along - another baby boy..............

It's time to link up with Ginny again and my yarn along project this week is another little baby hat. I'm knitting it for a friend, who is celebrating a new edition to her cousins family. All the new babies seem to be boys at the moment so unfortunately I can't knit my favourite little vintage bonnet but I'm going to finish this hat off with a little pom pom on top. I was really pleased with the little pom pom hat that I made a few weeks ago.

All I've got left to do now is sew the seam and add the pom pom, it feels very soft and snuggly, I love knitting with Louisa Harding yarn - perfect for little ones.


Reading wise I have been delving into interior design books for inspiration as we are still decorating the lounge and I need a few ideas - I picked up this free magazine from John Lewis which is filled with lovely things and great ideas - but I think most of the things I like are going to stretch my budget - never mind it's still so nice to look and dream.

Before I go I must tell you it's the last few days of Kate's sale and she has reduced her sale prices even more..............


talk soon xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh goodness, that hat is so cute, the pom pom will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interior books, I alway love to look at all those beautiful pictures inside of them:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x