instagram

Tuesday 16 April 2013

52 weeks of happy - 16/52

It's that time of the week again and I am linking in with Jen for my 52 weeks of happy post. It has been harder to focus on happy thoughts today as I have been unwell for a few days' so haven't got much of a spring in my step. The beauty of having this weekly post is that it gives me the opportunity to take time and reflect back over my week. It's amazing how many wonderful things happen that without looking back you can just dismiss and forget. So even though I have been and still am under the weather, I have got so many things that make me happy and have given me something to smile about to share with you.

My favourite four are .........................


1. The winning goal on Sunday when Aguero scored against Chelsea in the semi final of the FA Cup...........


2. My new family of knitted creatures  - I love them.................


3. Packing up my giveaway prize for Linda -  sorry not in the post yet as I haven't been able to get out.........


 4. my beautiful tulips that bring such lovely colour into my home - almost finished but not quite............


Another week filled with lovely things to smile about - thank you all so much for taking the time to pop in I love all of your comments and I am so excited by my growing number of followers.

Talk soon x

10 comments:

  1. Whoooo hooooo ... Can you guess which my favourite picture is. Hopp little bunny hop hop hop. Hope you feel 100 % very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending healing thoughts to you Sue, hope you feel brighter in the coming days. Thanks for sharing your happy moments despite being unwell. You're a trooper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, one of my happys this week was Wigan getting through to the Final! Hope you get well soon - if it's the same cold and sore throat I've got, i know just how awful you feel. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tulips, hope you feel better soon :-) Rowen@Coastal Colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very happy! Linda is going to love that bunny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just loving your litte knitted creatures...and those tulips area real spash of welcome colour...what a lovely idea to share your Happy thoughts...best way to get better and I hope that is soon for you! Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful tulips - I love the bright colours!
    Hops you're starting to feel better now.
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such happy things! Tulips never fail to make me happy, too. I hope you feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely happy things. I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment over at mine - lovely to find you :)
    Love the crochet bunny, and WOW those tulips!! Gorgeous colours!
    Jones x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x