instagram

Sunday 5 May 2013

baby hats - so pretty in pink........................

I'm still busy with my baby hat commissions and not a rabbit insight - although a parcel of lovely felt arrived yesterday from here.

My collection of bonnet's and head band's is growing and they are ready to be sewn together but I am waiting until all three sets are finished, then I will spend an afternoon blocking and stitching. I decided to do a pink and white striped hat, it reminds me of candy canes - I'm quite pleased with how it looks and I've just tried a new crochet flower in two pink tones which works well.


happy Sunday - talk soon x

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty shades of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors. They are going to be so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, these are ALL so sweet! I love the pink candy stripes too :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have had a productive weekend Sue - the little hats are all looking very pretty.
    Isn't it so lovely to spend a day with your grandson - he looks a lovely boy - and what a fine job you both did with the decopatching - love the colours too!
    A couple of my grandsons are learning to crochet at the moment but unfortunately they live too far away from us to enable me to lend a hand to their Mum who is still learning herself! On-line videos are handy though! Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so very cute! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to my party! Hope to see you again this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Sue. Thank you so much for linking up to Thriving on Thursdays.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x