instagram

Tuesday 2 July 2013

52 weeks of happy - 27/52.................

Another week and another link up with Jen and four new happy images to share with you................






My happies are all very simple pleasures this week but mean a lot to me................


1. a lovely full fruit bowl


2. my new CD - I love Tom Odell


3. a big pile of laundry  - all washed, ironed and ready to put away


4. my Peonies in full bloom


Hope you are having a good week and as always thank you so much for calling in.


talk soon x






6 comments:

  1. They look like wonderful moments, fresh fruit, good music (new to me!) and beautiful peonies, just perfect! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with your ironing. I can barely force myself to do a few items here and there. The peonies are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, love freshly ironed clean washing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just loving your peonies and Mr. Odell, well what can I say!Fabulous albumn x Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peonies look beautiful. What a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers - mine are still in bud...
    BH x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x