instagram

Thursday 6 September 2012

yarn along ........................

Hope everyone has joined in with Ginny's yarn along this week, I can't wait to check out new projects and find inspiration for a new read. - I have to confess I am a day late with being away in London.
The beauty of travelling is how much crochet work you can get through on a peaceful undisturbed train journey. I have been experimenting with a new yarn, style craft double knitting, well it's new to me and very reasonably priced which is a bonus as I seem to be getting through lots of yarn at the moment. I am making a little baby blanket as before the end of the year quite a few of my friends will have new grandchildren. I have used mainly trebles and doubles and have just made some crochet circles to add some embellishment down two sides.

I have also just received the first edition of a new magazine called " The Simple Things" which I think I am going to love. 

I thought I would share with you the inside cover of the magazine with its ethos ............

doesn't it sound perfect.

Hope you all have a creative week.

talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x