instagram

Wednesday 7 November 2012

yarn along

After missing weeks of yarn along it's so lovely to be back, I am knitting a snuggly snood out of some lovely chunky merino yarn. I have just made the pattern up and I am knitting it in rib, I think my partner has got his eye on it as he thinks it will keep him warm and cosy on his early morning cycles - we will have to see as I quite fancy it for myself.


I read quite a few books on holiday, mainly light fiction but since getting home I have been catching up with my favourite magazines and I have just started a new magazine subscription, to the Homemaker, it's just a three month trial but I am really enjoying it so I think I might have to add next years subscription onto my Christmas wish list.

I am looking forward to visiting Ginny's blog and catching up with everyone elses projects.

bye for now
Sue x


4 comments:

  1. Love the yarn! As someone who just set out to learn to knit socks for myself, only to have all the kids decide they need a pair, I am hoping you get to keep your hat. Still, it is wonderful to have the appreciation of your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia
      Thank you for your lovely comment I have just visited your blog, I love the cowl that you are knitting can't wait to see it finished :)

      Delete
  2. That wool is beautiful! Can we see the finished product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara
      Yes I am really pleased with the yarn I will take a photograph of the finished snood and post it later today. Hope you are keeping well :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x