instagram

Tuesday 18 December 2012

more jobs - with a little bit of me time added to the list ..............

Another busy day but I had a few breaks as I was pretty tired after yesterday - it was after 11pm when I finished icing the cakes.

Cakes all ready for Hubbies meeting.................
Coffee and a half hour with my new Mollie Makes Magazine .................
a spare cupcake for me to sample...........
a lovely half hour planning my Christmas viewing ................
after tea I spent some time reading with Finn and Daisy ...................
Little ones have just gone home I am about to tidy the house and then start wrapping a few more presents - hopefully I will also have an hour to knit some more of Kate's snood.

talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x