instagram

Saturday 1 December 2012

packing up ready for the Christmas Craft Market ...............

It's a cold, wet, grey miserable morning and I'm getting my stock together for our first Christmas Craft Market. It's not a good start to the day as even I don't want to venture out into the cold. It certainly feels like the sort of day that you want to stay snuggled up at home in front of the fire, not going out Christmas shopping.

But never mind I've got to get my optimistic hat on and make the best of it, hopefully the weather will get better as the day goes on, keep your fingers crossed.

When I get my stock out I usually find little treasures that I had forgotten I'd made and I am often pleasantly surprised about how nice some of my things are - the day is feeling better already.

cosy neck warmer ........
cushions, hats and lots more ............
witu scarfs, wrist warmers, hats ..............
granny square blankets ............
striped granny scarf ...........
all packed ................
Ready to go, hope we have a fun and successful day

talk soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x