instagram

Tuesday 22 January 2013

52 weeks of happy - 4/52

This week has been cold and snowy with ice underfoot, I haven't stirred far from home as I don't like driving in these conditions and also haven't been feeling very well.

Thinking about things that make me smile and feel happy are even more important at times like this, I hope you like my images -


1. A tasty lamb joint with rosemary from the garden, ready for lunch with my parents - yummy.

2. A sneaky rest all wrapped up in my favourite blanket  - so warm and toasty.

3. The sun has come out I hope it melts all the snow away - the garden looks so bright.

4. Kate's calendar has arrived, I ordered it from America in early December - so happy it's here at last.

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x