instagram

Wednesday 16 January 2013

yarn along - I have so missed my crochet hook ........

My lovely blanket's are still on the go but I have picked up my crochet hook for a little break from knitting. I've just received the first issue of a new crochet magazine and it's delightful - full of ideas, patterns, features, inspiration and much much more.

I have got a short subscription where you can have three issues for almost the price of one, then I am going to have to make the hard decision of either keeping with my Mollie Makes subscription or changing it for the Simply Crochet magazine. I can't have both as they are quite expensive, but I have a few more issues before I need to decide.

such a fab magazine .....................
It is so full of temptation that I couldn't resist starting a mini project, I decided to crochet a heart motif for my yarn along project this week, which I think is adorable - you will be so tempted when I show you the pattern............
isn't it gorgeous...............

   
I love my little hearts .............so quick to make



I hope you are all feeling excited about your yarn along projects and enjoying your books as much as I am enjoying my Simply Crochet magazine, please pop over to see Ginny for even more inspiration.

talk soon x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x