instagram

Friday 4 January 2013

yarn stash ..............

January is always a time for replenishing my depleted yarn stash. This week Pam and I went over to Black Sheep in Culcheth and we came away with some amazing bargains.

I could hardly contain myself when I saw some Noro silk yarn reduced to £2.99 per 50g ball from £8.99, and then Louisa Hardy yarn reduced to £2.49 plus lots of Debbie Bliss and Rowan bargains - such bliss.


My only worry is I am going to John Lewis later today and I must must not go anywhere near the haberdashery and yarn department as my yarn drawers are full and my purse is empty - why do we have so much temptation to deal with ....................

let me know if you have any tantalising yarn stories x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x