instagram

Saturday 5 January 2013

52 weeks of happy .... 1/52


I have decided to join in with a 52 weeks of happy post, I have been inspired by Jacquie, Kelly and Jen's idea of celebrating the joy that small things can bring by capturing and sharing 4 happy moments each week.

I will try to do my post on a Tuesday so this is a catch up post so that I don't miss the first week of January.

Today has already been filled with lots of happy moments that have made me smile and smile, it was hard to only pick 4.


1. My lovely breakfast of granola and blueberries  - yummy and healthy

2.  Breakfast with Jake before he goes back home to London - I will miss him so much

3. Helping Kate plan the yarn for her hexagon blanket - the pattern is amazing (I want one)

4.My Cath Kidston Christmas present - it fits perfectly in my handbag (I can't wait for rain!)

Hope you like my first "52 weeks of  happy post" of the year and that you feel inspired to join in.

talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x