instagram

Tuesday 28 May 2013

52 weeks of happy - 21/52


A little late due to my holiday but here is week 21 of my 52 weeks of happy series -  don't forget to pop over to see Jens post...............




1. being part of #Pin it Forward..............

2. my lovely bag of goodies from Linda .................

3. the vibrant textiles and pottery produced in Portugal..................

4. being on holiday with my lovely friend Barbara.........................


another happy week with lots to share - take care and talk soon x

8 comments:

  1. These are all lovely things. Those items in Portugal are gorgeous, I would love to go there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like very happy things indeed! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am so glad my little parcel was part of what looks a fabulous week. I too love all those vibrant colours from Portugal. And you are looking wonderful
    Happy days .
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw lots of reasons to be happy. Lovely photo of you and your friend. I love going on holiday with my friend always very relaxing and fun to have girly time Mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colour, colour, everywhere - happy, happy week - so much to be happy about Sue and may you have many more happy weeks. Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is lovely to see what makes you happy! I love colour and hanging out with good friends, a bit like your blog really. :-)
    Congrats on the pin it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that hedgehog!!!
    All of your photos are divine!
    What is pin it forward?
    I actually saw this photo on pinterest and it caught my eye.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x