instagram

Tuesday 8 January 2013

52 weeks of happy - 2/52

Good morning - I am really enjoying writing this weekly post it makes me feel happy thinking of what has made me happy - if that makes any sense to you.

1. beautiful yarn - I've been back to John Lewis and bought my own sumptuous sweet harmony yarn. I am   going to knit a patchwork blanket with it. ( Don't tell kate as I have copied her idea)

2. a glorious coffee with my friend Barbara - we meet every Monday and chat for far too long!

3. mini prep bowls - I love them and can't wait to use them, I have just bought them from my favourite store.

4. an abundance of cup cake wrappers - another fab purchase from John Lewis, I just need to whip up a sponge mix.

keep happy - talk soon Sue x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x