instagram

Wednesday 9 January 2013

yarn along - loving my knitted blanket

I have to apologise about my yarn along post as I am showing you the blanket I started last week, I am loving it so much and haven't been tempted to start another project yet.

 

I have just started my 4th ball the blanket is growing slowly but it's simplicity is very therapeutic, my mind can drift away thinking about all of the other projects I want to start or even what to cook for supper! I have just dipped into a book I bought just before Christmas, it's all about making homegrown presents from the garden. I have only just had the opportunity to look at it properly, it's full of amazing ideas with beautiful illustrations and simple instructions. I bought it here I am already planning the gifts I am going to make during the year.

Hope you have had a good crafty week and have time to visit Ginny for some more inspiration.

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x