instagram

Thursday 10 January 2013

my creative space - beautiful buttons

A new year and the first of  "my creative space" posts. I can't wait to show you a lovely crafty Christmas present that Kate bought me, it's a Cath Kidston button making kit which includes some beautiful fabric.

can't wait to get started ..............
The instructions include a template which I have just traced onto parchment paper, then you cut out your fabric and away you go............

I have used fabric from the kit and also some Liberty scraps that were left over from Kate's wedding favours and place settings.

They are adorable - Holly Becker made some fab bow tie pins with some she made, can you suggest what I use mine for, my head is full of ideas but would love to know what you are thinking.

Take a minute to peek over at Kirsty's blog for some amazing ideas.

talk soon x


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for popping into CHalky's little bit of Blogland . So glad you like the idea of joining the Jam Jar Army xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x